The 2023 ICMS Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia
The Australian Institute of International Education (AIIE) is granting 2023 International College of Management Sydney ICMS Undergraduate Scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for international students from any country, and they offer excellent financial support to further an undergraduate degree in a School of Study offered at ICMS.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering scholarships to new International students who will be beginning their full-time or equivalent undergraduate studies at ICMS.
- Hospitality Management
- Event Management
- Business, Business (Entrepreneurship)
- Business (Marketing)
- Business (International Tourism)
- Business (Sports Management)
- Business (Accounting)
- Business (Fashion & Global Brand Management)
- Property (Development
- Investment and valuation).
Value of Award: Up to AU$15,000
Eligible Countries: International Countries
Procedures for Application
- Step 1: Apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS
- Step 2: Accept your unconditional letter of offer
- Step 3: Download the scholarship application form
- Step 4: Complete the application form
- Step 5: Submit the application form by 5 pm on Friday 28 July 2023
Application Deadline: 5 pm on Friday 28 July 2023
PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ARE LIKELY POSSIBLE TO BE GRANTED WHEN APPLICATION NUMBERS ARE HIGH.