2023 WHO-TDR Scholarship at University of Antioquia for Advancing Countries
Apply now for the 2023 WHO-TDR Scholarship at University of Antioquia for Advancing Countries on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The School of Public Health, University of Antioquia in Medellin, Colombia, is delighted to announce a new extension to the call for applications for the award of TDR Postgraduate Training Scholarships for a two-year Master of Public Health (MPH) postgraduate program, with discipline in implementation science, for the academic session 2023–2025. 2023 WHO-TDR Scholarship at University of Antioquia for Advancing Countries
Eligibility for the 2023 WHO-TDR Scholarship at University of Antioquia:
- Be residents in and nationals of low- and middle-income countries (as defined by the World Bank) in the WHO African Region.
- Be 35 years old or younger.
- Be interested in developing a career in implementation research on infectious diseases of poverty.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from any recognized university.
- Be proficient in English.
- Provide evidence of ability to obtain study leave from employment (if applicable) before the commencement of the program
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): Colombia
Value of Award: This TDR Postgraduate Scholarship covers:
- Return economy airfare between the home country of the candidate and Zambia
- Basic medical and accident insurance
- Support for research project thesis/dissertation expenses and supervision, including travel and sustenance during data collection
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses, including accommodation equivalent to local living cost
- English course for non-English speaking candidates.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Method of Application: Interested candidates should visit this link for more complete application details