2024/25 Cambridge Trust Scholarships
Apply now for the 2024/25 Cambridge Trust Scholarships on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The University of Cambridge has now extended the application window for all scholarships that needs you to apply to the University of Cambridge via the normal online application form, and most scholarships that need you to apply by the relevant deadline.
Why Study at University of Cambridge?
The University of Cambridge is a public collegiate research university in Cambridge, England. Established in 1209, the University of Cambridge is the world’s third-oldest university in continuous operation. The mission of the University of Cambridge is to contribute to society through education, learning and research at the highest international level.
- University Tuition Fee
- Annual stipend (sufficient for a single person)
- Immigration Health Surcharge
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE CAMBRIDGE TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS
Below are guidelines on eligibility for scholarships that are available from the Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust:
- All students, regardless of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- The Trust does not accept applications from students who are part-way through a course at Cambridge, unless they are applying for funding towards a higher degree course following graduation.
- To find out more about your fee status, see information on the University’s web pages for undergraduates and for postgraduates.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD)
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Kindly apply by the relevant deadline set for entry to your particular course and complete the ‘Funding’ section in the online Applicant Portal in order to be considered for funding.
No separate application is needed for this scholarship, only the application for admission to the University of Cambridge, which must be submitted by the funding deadline specific to your course (please refer to the Postgraduate Course Directory)
- Please note that the Trust does not offer many scholarships to students on undergraduate courses, and has many more scholarship programmes available to postgraduate students. Approximately 85% of the scholarships awarded each year are to students taking Masters or PhD degrees.
- The Trust will not normally support students at a degree level that is the same as, or lower than, a degree they already hold, with two exceptions – we will consider an application from a student who is required to take a second Masters degree at Cambridge in order to gain admission to the PhD here, or from an international (non-EU) student who is proposing to study as an affiliated student at Cambridge for a second BA degree.
- The Trust does not have scholarships available for post-doctoral positions, or for visiting or exchange students.
- The Trust does not have scholarships available for part-time postgraduate degrees, and part-time undergraduate study is not available at the University of Cambridge
- 15th October 2023, 6.00 pm (UK time). However, there are some exceptions. If you are applying for undergraduate study and wish to be interviewed in China, Malaysia or Singapore, the deadline is 20th September 2023.
- Some deadlines are as early as mid-November (LLM Law) and there will be two general course deadlines of 3rd December 2023 and 7th January 2024