Apply Now: Central Bank Nigeria (CBN) Non Interest Loan 2023
Read and be well directed on how to apply for the Central Bank Nigeria (CBN) Non Interest Loan 2023 on TruesPort your best world wide scholarship website on the internet.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in collaboration with NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank has confirmed and launched a non-interest facility loan. Primarily, this loan is obtainable for households, AGSMEIS, and SMEs. So if you are interested, and fall into any of these class, the information below will guide you on how to apply for a CBN Non-interest loan.
How To Apply For Central Bank Nigeria (CBN) Non Interest Loan 2023
If you are interested in applying for a Central Bank Nigeria (CBN) Non Interest Loan 2023 for households and SMEs, here’s what to do:
- First, start by going to the NIRSAL microfinance website.
- Next, tap on “Apply for Non-Interest Facility”. When you tap that, it will provide you with two options. These options are “NON-INTEREST TCF” and “NON_INTEREST AGSMEIS“. Click on the “NON-INTEREST TCF” tab.
- Once you tab the NON-INTEREST TCF tab, you will see two options: Household facility and SME facility. Pick the option that is most appropriate for you. Thereafter, you can start the registration properly.
- You will be asked if you are just a new applicant or returning to your previous application. If you are applying for the first time, select “New Applicant”.
- Next, move ahead to input your BVN. This will automatically produce some of your details. Fill in the empty fields required with your other details.
If your application is successful, you would get a congratulatory message for applying successfully. If you have a business that you have registered with CAC, you can opt for the SME facility. You just need your business’ TIN number and other information in line to the CAC registration.
Central Bank Nigeria (CBN) Non-interest loan is an incentive package the Federal Government of Nigeria provided for households, businesses, and agricultural organizations. Primarily , these funds is a way of assisting households and businesses that were affected by the pandemic. Follow the steps above to learn how to apply for the Central Bank Nigeria (CBN) Non Interest Loan