The 2024 MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy Program for Ambitious Film and TV Content Creators
The MultiChoice Talent Factory (MTF) Academy Program is a unique initiative by MultiChoice, a leading African entertainment company, aimed at developing and promoting talent in the film and television industry across Africa. The program offers aspiring and emerging filmmakers with the skills, knowledge, and opportunities to progress in the industry. The 2024 MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy Program for Ambitious Film and TV Content Creators
The MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy Program is a 12-month fully-funded training program that needs students to be enrolled at the academies full time and they will be based in either Zambia, Kenya, or Nigeria. The MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy Program is organized to identify and develop talented individuals who are passionate about film and television content creation. By offering comprehensive training, industry exposure, and mentorship, the program aims to equip participants with the skills and knowledge required to excel in the industry.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2024 MULTICHOICE TALENT FACTORY ACADEMY PROGRAM
To be eligible for the 2024 MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy Program, applicants are required to have met the conditions below:
- Students between the ages of 18-26
- Students with a qualification from a registered post-secondary education institution or have some experience in the film industry
- Be fluent in English in terms of speaking, reading, and writing
- Citizens of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- Students who display a passion for the TV & Film industry
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
You must register on the MTF Academy website at multichoicetalentfactory.com correctly and fully complete the online application form, collate and electronically submit all of the relevant supporting documents listed below:
- Your curriculum vitae; including contactable references
- Certified copy of academic transcripts or certificate from a tertiary institution
- You may also be required to provide references or any other documents that MultiChoice may stipulate.
- Your application must be submitted online by no later than the Closing Date and Time (14 July 2023 at 23:59 CAT).
Application Deadline: July 14, 2023