The Aspire Institute Aspire Leaders Program 2024
The Aspire Leaders Program 2024 invites low-income, first-generation college students and current graduates from around the world to enter a free online interactive three-module leadership development journey.
Unveiling an opportunity for low-income, first-generation college scholars and fresh graduates worldwide, the Aspire Leaders Program 2024 is currently inviting applications. This initiative offers a complimentary online immersive experience in leadership, inclusive of professional competencies training, an exceptional course curated and imparted by Harvard faculty, and dynamic seminars facilitated by eminent educators from around the world.
Every cohort will partake in the same three module program with a new group of Aspire Leaders.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE ASPIRE LEADERS PROGRAM 2024
- 18-26 years old
- Low-income background
- First-generation college student or recent graduate but not enrolled in a graduate program
- Intermediate level English
For further info about eligibility, visit the FAQ Page.
Module I: Personal and Professional Development
- Strengths-based leadership skills assessment.
- Professional development resources co-created with Harvard Business School for creating a LinkedIn profile, crafting your resume, tips for interviewing, and how to network.
- Live interactions among a global cohort of peers.
Module II: Aspire Leadership Course: Societal Impact for First-Generation Leaders
Six session leadership development course with an extra week to work on coursework designed and delivered by Harvard University faculty.
- Week One: Understanding Yourself as a Leader
- Week Two: Importance of Understanding Context and Building Trust
- Week Three: Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence
- Week Four: Live Discussion – Addressing Community Challenges
- Week Five: Voices of Leaders
- Week Six: Live Discussion – Being in Action in Your Communities Worldwide
- Week Seven: Independent Coursework and Module 3 Preparation
Module III: Immersive Learning
- Master classes led by world-class educators from universities around the world.
- Asynchronous and synchronous learning with a global cohort of peers and mentors.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2023