The Bluvard Education Initiative Leaders of Leaders Africa Programme 2023
Apply now for the Bluvard Education Initiative Leaders of Leaders Africa Programme 2023 on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet.
Africa has the highest youth population in the world, with 70% of sub-Saharan Africa below the age of 30. This important proportion of young people offers a promising prospect for growth in the continent. However, this potential can only be fully realized if the upcoming generation is empowered with the holistic skills and knowledge required to reshape the African narrative. Equipping young people with relevant leadership skills is not merely a question of inclusion, but one that is vital for economic growth, innovation, peace, and security. It is the key to safeguarding our collective future and the pathway to discovering the Africa of our dreams.
Leaders of Leaders (LoL Africa) is a bespoke remote leadership fellowship designed to equip young African dreamers, and doers with hands-on leadership skills to lead change in their communities. This is a youth-by-youth/young-at-heart program targeted at aspiring leaders, activists, and impact entrepreneurs across Africa.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE LEADERS OF LEADERS AFRICA PROGRAMME 2023
Applicants must have met the following conditions:
- Open to young aspiring leaders, activists, and impact entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Commitment to leading change in your community
- Fellows are expected to conduct community-based projects focused on equipping other young people with practical leadership skills and frameworks using the Bluvard Leadership course
- Be available to attend the virtual training and carry out the follow-up community
- This is a virtual fellowship, and we advise young people to have access to the Internet to be able to complete the fellowship.
- Acquire practical lifelong skills in leadership, project management, and social innovation
- Access to personalized mentorship
- Opportunity to launch your career as a sustainable development advocate
- Join a community of Africa’s young changemakers
INTERVIEW DATE, PROCEDURE, AND VENUE
- July 2023: Application opens
- August: Selected fellows are contacted
- September: Induction and fellowship begin
- October: Fieldwork
- November: Reports and Evaluation
- December: Graduation and Certification
Application Deadline: July 30, 2023