The Google AI First Accelerator Program for Startups
The Google AI First Accelerator Program is a prestigious initiative by Google to assist startups that are looking to use artificial intelligence (AI) to accelerate their growth. Google anticipates the program to help startups embed AI into their core products and succeed in the market.
A 10-week equity-free accelerator program for Seed to Series A startups based in Africa or building Africa-centered solutions with technology. The Accelerator program is sector-agnostic but will only receive applications from startups leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning from any vertical.
The AI First program is planned for startups that are building products or services that use artificial intelligence in a life-changing way. Google is looking for companies with a strong team and a clear vision of how AI can be used to solve real-world challenges.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR GOOGLE AI FIRST ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
- Startups demonstrating traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stages.
- Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
- Deeply technical, preferably leveraging technologies like Machine Learning and AI.
- Commitment from CTO and/or technical roles to participate and engage in required program sessions.
- Equity-free 10 weeks of equity-free support.
- Google product credits: Eligible startups receive product credits.
- Founder network: Connect and get support from fellow founders as a part of the Google for Startups alumni network.
- Custom Mentorship: Receive tailored product and leadership support from Google mentors and industry experts.
- Google product support and advice Learn product tips and tricks directly from the Googlers who built them.
- Exposure: Exposure to potential partners, VCs, and investors interested in AI First tech startups.
Google for Startups Accelerator: AI First
- August 22, 2023: Applications Open
- September 6, 2023: Application Deadline
- September 2023: Program Kickoff
Application Deadline: September 6th, 2023