The 2024 Baker Hughes Reservoir Technical Services Program
Apply now for the 2024 Baker Hughes Reservoir Technical Services Program on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The Reservoir Technical Services (RTS) offers the subsurface intelligence, technical ingenuity, and experience to develop strategies that enhance performance, production, and profits across the life of your asset.
In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Have a Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences or similar.
- Have graduated within the last 36 months
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
- Every individuals learning commences from day 1 and will continue throughout your career.
- You will begin your career working in a multi-cultural global team that consists of motivated Geologists, Reservoir Engineers, Well Integrity Geoscientists, Geomechanical Engineers and Petrophysicist.
- Through our early career program, we will offer you with opportunities to grow and lead in highly diverse teams.
- You will be working in an international organization and will learn and develop with collaborative and inspiring colleagues.