The 2023 IHS Technical Skills Acquisition Program for Nigerian Graduates
The 2023 IHS Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) is a unique program planned to offer Nigerian graduates technical skills and hands-on experience in the telecommunications industry. The program is available to current graduates who may have concluded their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields. The 2023 IHS Technical Skills Acquisition Program for Nigerian Graduates
The program offers an intensive 5-month training and development program that covers a wide range of technical skills, including transmission network planning, project management, and site acquisition. The program also contains soft skills training, such as communication, teamwork, and leadership.
The main objective of the program seeks to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to create, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria. Participants in the program will have the ability to rev their personal and professional development via intensive classroom training fostered by In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
Requirements for the 2023 IHS Technical Skills Acquisition Program
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second- Class Lower Bachelor’s degree or an Upper Credit in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), and Telecommunications Engineering.
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not more than 3 years of work experience (including NYSC)
- We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to show the potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity