The 2023 FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) – Francophone for Nigerian Graduates
The FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) is planned to empower young graduates to be successful in professional and managerial roles. The program is a full–time program concentrateed on developing a group of graduates and preparing them for leadership roles in the banking industry.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is the premier Bank in West Africa and the top financial inclusion services provider in Nigeria for over 128 years. The Bank has an international presence with subsidiaries operating in 9 other countries. FirstBank consistently strives to encourage understanding, drive collaboration, and build a better way to unify and develop our employees to delight all stakeholders. First Bank stays dedicated to the success of our employees, and this is evident in our constant focus and efforts to create the best experience throughout our employees’ lifecycle in the Bank.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 FIRSTBANK MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE PROGRAMME (FMAP)
In order to be eligible for The Role You Must Have:
- Understanding of the English Language at a business proficiency level
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division in any discipline from a recognized university
- A post-graduate degree (Minimum of a Masters degree) from a reputable university or relevant professional qualification (s) such as ACCA, CFA, ABAF, CFCP, CNCC, FIDEF, IFEC, OEC and CSOEC.
- Up to 3 years work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services, or management consulting.
- Not more than 32 years old.
Ideally, you’ll also possess:
- Acute thinking skills
- Financial and methodical skills
- A distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information, and data to aid decision-making.
- FirstBank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through our corporate University – First Academy- to equip staff with the required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- A reward package that includes Remuneration, Perquisites, and Benefits which positions the Bank as an employer of choice within its pay market.
- Several talent management initiatives to understand the new employee and connect them with the Bank’s strategic goals.
- Equal opportunities for employees ensure all employees are provided equal opportunities to participate in the Bank’s business, irrespective of gender, culture, age, nationality, disability, or social background.
- Various performance, discretionary and recognition schemes to reinforce and reiterate the desired performance culture in the Bank.
Application Deadline: 17th July 2023