BMGA Foundation Fellows Program 2023 for African Women Professionals.
Apply for the BMGA Foundation Fellows Program 2023 for African Women Professionals on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. BMGA Foundation presents the BMGA Fellows Program 2023, a social impact initiative planned to narrow the gender skills gap among university graduates in Africa and Asia. It is a six-month experiential learning program designed to provide young women with the knowledge, access, and resources needed to attain fundamental employability skills that strengthen their marketability for a successful career in the 21st Century.
This fully virtual program offers high-level professional development courses, mentorship from graduate students in top global universities, coaching from senior-level executives with international experience, and life skills designed to prepare young women for the future of work.
Eligibility Requirements for the BMGA Foundation Fellows Program 2023:
- Young women from Africa and Asia.
- Final-year students and early-career professionals with not more than three (3) years of post-university work experience. [Women who attended tertiary institutions other than universities are specifically encouraged to apply]
- Excellent academic record: Applicants must have graduated top of their class or be a final year student with a current or cumulative CGPA equivalent to a B+ [UK grade point system].
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency.
- Applicants must have regular access to the internet.
Once selected, participants go through an intensive six-month learning experience that operates modern technological tools and resources to aid transformational learning. The program consists of modules led by industry experts, professors, and thought leaders from top institutions across the world. With the use of live classes, group discussions, and other learning tools, participants are able to gain new insights into the skills required for the dynamic business environment.
The Selection Process:
- Through a rigorous open application process, the selection committee selects high-potential women, who are early-career professionals or students in their final year of tertiary education, to participate in an intensive Fellowship.
- BMGA Foundation’s selection committee utilizes its expertise to review all applications and the decision made by the committee is final.
Application Deadline: 10 March 2023