International Scholarships at La Trobe University in Australia 2023
Internet of Things City of Greater Bendigo Smart City is giving out an opportunity to all International students aspiring to complete their studies at the La Trobe University. La Trobe University has collaborated with the City of Greater Bendigo (COGB) as part of the Smart Cities Alliance to fund two scholarships in 2023 to assist female students studying the Master of Internet of Things at the Bendigo Campus. International Scholarships at La Trobe University in Australia 2023
ALSO TRENDING: CERN Openlab Summer Students Programme for students at Geneva in Switzerland 2023
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or International students.
- Applicants must be Females
- Applicants must demonstrate high academic achievement.
- Applicants must be commencing the Master of Internet of Things in Semester 1, 2023 at the La Trobe Bendigo campus.
- Applicants must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) with tertiary level subjects in Mathematics, Calculus, or Discrete Math.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $5000
Number of Awards: 2
Method of Application: Interested applicants must use the official online portal set up by the university for students.
Application Deadline: 29th January 2023
Without much stress do not forget to drop your comments below