Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship 2023 at Monash University in Australia
Apply now for the Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship 2023 at Monash University in Australia on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are provided by the Australian Government to assist both domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees. Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship 2023 at Monash University in Australia
The RTP Stipend provides:
- A living allowance (stipend),
- A relocation allowance,
- Some tuition scholarships are available for our international students that can be packaged with this stipend.
- Domestic students will automatically be provided with an RTP Fees Offset.
Eligibility for the Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be domestic and international students.
- Applicants must have minimum academic requirements that all applicants have to meet.
- Applicants must understand what English language proficiency
Eligible Countries: International, Australian, and New Zealand national students
Type: Doctorate and master’s degrees.
Value of Award: Up to $33,000
Number of Awards: Varies
Method of Application: Applicants have to ENROLL in the doctorate and research master’s degrees at Monash University.
Application Deadline: International students must submit applications by 31st August 2023 and domestic students by 31st October 2023.