The 2023/2024 Luiss University Financial Aid and Scholarships
The Luiss University via Financial Aid and Scholarships is granting Scholarships for Refugees Students for the 2023/2024 academic year for master’s degree programs conducted in English, open to refugee students – UNHCR registered in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The 2023/2024 Luiss University Financial Aid and Scholarships
The program envisions the award of a full-ride scholarship to only one admitted student, covering tuition fees and the total cost of bed and board in Rome during the 2 academic years.
ALSO TRENDING: 2023/2024 University of Birmingham DeepMind Scholarship for International Students in UK
Eligibility Conditions for 2023/2024 Luiss University Financial Aid and Scholarships
To be eligible for Luiss University Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugees Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The scholarship is open to refugee students who:
- Are residing in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, or Zimbabwe and have been recognized refugee status in these countries by UNHCR or by National authorities
- Are graduated (Bachelor’s Degree) in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, or Zimbabwe or in another country not earlier than July 2021.
- Are going to graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) by 24 November 2023 in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe, or in another country
- Have a knowledge of the English language of at least B2, certified by the University or another language institute (ex. EF set/Duolingo)
- Hold a qualification valid for admission to the chosen Second Cycle Degree Programme;
- Meet the specific admission requirements of the Second cycle degree program;
- Have never before been enrolled in a degree program at any of the Partner Universities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Luiss University, Italy
Host Institution(s): Luiss University, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: One
Nationality: African Students
The scholarships will be confirmed for the following academic year on condition that the student, by 31 July of every year, has earned at least 70% of the education credits required under his/her first-year study plan.
Should the selected student not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, he/she will be responsible for the payment of the remaining tuition fee payments for the second a.y. 2024/2025 and for living expenses.
Successful applicants for Luiss University Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugees Students will receive the following benefits:
- Full-ride scholarship covering:
- Tuition fees and
- The total cost of bed and board in Rome during the 2 academic years
Procedures for Application
To finalize the applications for Luiss University Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugees Students, candidates must fill out the application form online. In order to fill in the application form, the candidate will be required to register to the platform first, and then go back to the application form.
When filling in the application form, applicants will have to indicate their personal information, and their University information and upload all the required documents including the UNHCR certificate which will have to be uploaded in the ID section. After filling in their background information, applicants will be required to select the Degree Course they wish to compete for.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFO