The 2023 BUA Foods Technical Graduate Trainee Programme
The 2023 BUA Foods Technical Graduate Trainee Programme is an intensive training and development programme planned to offer participants the skills and practical knowledge they need to become professionals in the food industry.
BUA Foods PLC is a leading Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCG”) business that processes, manufactures, and distributes food produce as well as packaged food. BUA Foods PLC’s business operations include five divisions, including Sugar, Flour, Pasta, Rice, and Edible Oils. The Company is a member of BUA Group, a leading conglomerate in Nigeria with business interests spread across the food and infrastructure sectors
We seek to attract young, exceptional, and result-oriented candidates for this program, who on successful completion, will be posted to work in any of the company’s locations across Nigeria
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 BUA FOODS TECHNICAL GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME
- Minimum of a second class lower division (2:2) – B.Sc / B.Eng and lower credit – HND in any of the Science, Engineering, and Technological fields as seen below:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme or have an exemption letter.
- Applicant must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Not more than 2 years of work experience.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2023