The 2023 DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships at TU Dortmund University in Germany
Apply now for The 2023 DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships at TU Dortmund University in Germany on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarship Program is currently OPEN and is now accepting applications for students from Developing Countries who are interested in pursuing a degree program at TU Dortmund University, Germany. The 2023 DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships at TU Dortmund University in Germany
The graduation scholarship is implied to support international students who are in financial hardships by no fault of their own so that they can finish their studies.
Eligibility for The 2023 DAAD STIBET Graduation Scholarships:
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be citizens of a developing country
- Have applied or applied to TU Dortmund University, Germany
- Genuinely need financial support.
- Must be academically excellent students.
- Must have registered their thesis.
- Must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 80, TOEFL PBT – 550, TOEFL CBT – 213, IELTS – 6.0
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Type: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Value of Award: The amount of funding is between 250.00 and 861.00 EUR for international undergraduate and graduate students. For international doctoral students, the amount of funding is between 250.00 and 1200.00 EUR.
Method of Application: To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Completed Application form,
- Confirmation of registration for your final thesis (page 9 of the application; to be filled out by the Examinations Office, i.e. Prüfungsamt),
- Copy of your residency permit,
- Current enrollment certificate,
- Tabular résumé/curriculum vitae,
- Transcript of records with the average grade (please get your average grade from the Central Examinations Office),
- Proof of a blocked account, a legal obligation to pay, scholarship or earnings,
- Proof of your need for financial aid (such as bank statements of the last three months),
- If applicable, bank statements of your spouse,
- If applicable, a copy of your current employment contract.
Please email the complete application documents as one PDF file to social.counselingtu-dortmundde.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2023