The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023 at Flinders University in Australia
Apply now for The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023 at Flinders University in Australia on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships (International) are particularly intended to support international students to undertake a research higher degree at Flinders University. The Scholarship covers international tuition fees and a stipend. The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023 at Flinders University in Australia
The AGRTP Scholarship is awarded to candidates who display an outstanding aptitude for independent research. AGRTP Scholarships are assessed on the grounds of academic merit, academic research training, and research indicators and performance.
Eligibility for The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s Academic Entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must have met the English Proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status, or New Zealand citizenship.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters, PhD & Research
Value of Award: $33,000
Method of Application: To apply for an AGRTPS and FIPRS, you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship Group.
Application Deadline: August 4, 2023