The 2023 Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme
Trust TV, a subordinate of The Media Trust Group, is a prominent name in the media and broadcasting industry. We are devoted to transforming the future of television and wishes you to be a part of it.
The 1-year Graduate Trainee Programme is organized to offer hands-on experience and training in different roles, including
- Sound Engineers,
- Broadcast IT,
- Reporters, and
- Presenters, among others.
If you are passionate about television and eager to launch your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you. The 2023 Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme
In order to be considered for this thrilling opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Passion for Television: Exhibit your passion through a portfolio of your work or evidence of previous projects.
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, second class lower division or HND Lower Credit in related fields.
- Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and Innovation: Ability to generate fresh ideas and adapt to change.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Strong interpersonal skills for effective teamwork.
- Adaptability and Resilience: Demonstrated ability to handle high-pressure situations.
- Commitment: Clear interest in a career in television and dedication to the one-year trainee programme.
- References and Recommendations: Strong endorsements from academic instructors, or industry professionals.
Application Deadline: [Two (2) weeks from the date of this publication]