The 2024 Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme
Applications are now welcome for the 2024 Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2024. The Lafarge Africa Plc, is a member of LafargeHolcim, the world’s major leader in viable building solutions. Ranked on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Lafarge Africa is actively partaking in the urbanization and economic growth of Nigeria, the largest economy in Africa.
The Graduate Trainee Scheme is a comprehensive and organized program planned to offer graduates with valuable practical experience, professional development, and exposure to various aspects of the organization. The scheme seeks to harvest a talented pool of individuals who will add to the company’s growth and success as well enhancing a pipeline of future leaders.
- Skill Development
- Cross-Functional Exposure
- Mentorship and Guidance
- Real-World Projects
- Networking Opportunities
- Recent university graduates with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in:
– Business Management
- Minimum of second-class lower division
- Maximum 0-2 years work experience
- Strong academic performance and a genuine passion for the industry or field of interest.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and a proactive approach to learning.
- Adaptability and a willingness to embrace challenges and new experiences.
- The 2024 Graduate Trainee Program seeks to draw a diverse group of young, bright technical talent to grow into strong industry leaders that will help us continue to achieve the extraordinary.
- Lafarge Africa Plc, through this and other talent development programs, continues to build the conditions for a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in operational roles and developing talent at an early career stage
Application Deadline: November 7, 2023