The FCMB Flexxtern Internship Programme 2024
The First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a ground breaking member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the prominent financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their separate segments. FCMB looks forward to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while promoting the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
The well-known commercial bank has now brought about the Flexxtern Internship Programme for graduates and youths. The aim of the programme is to foster jobs and human capability in the banking sector for the betterment of the applicants and the society at large.
HOW TO APPLY / PROCEDURES FOR PARTICIPATION
Participants can submit an entry using the three steps below:
- Upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern saying why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click on the apply now below button, fill the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you.
PRIZES TO BE WON
- 3-month paid internship for 30 winners.
- FREE 1-day career training session for 30 contestants, with Certificates of Participation.
It is advised to take time and read through the eligibility as any slight ignorance would not be tolerated. Below are the conditions for eligibility:
- To enter The Contest, applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- Applicant must either be a fresh graduate not younger than 18 years or older than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- At the time of registration, applicants must have a B.A / B.Sc / OND / HND or its equivalent
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations’ decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and binding on all applicants.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations do not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during and after The Contest.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate, having graduated not later than July 2022 and studied in any but not limited to the following academic categories:
- Arts, Law & Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- FCMB’s decision with respect to all matters of the competition will be final and binding on all applicants.
- Prizes won during the Contest are not transferable.
- The prizes won cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Contest deadlines including entry submission and voting deadlines are as indicated on different banners and promotional materials.
- Vetting of educational/other credentials will be carried out after the contest and can be used by FCMB or any of its partners.
- Any applicant found to have submitted falsified documents or certificates will be immediately disqualified.
- FCMB reserves the right to use all creative assets including applicant’s pictures, videos, graphics and other material related to the contest in the promotion of its Flexx product as well as any other FCMB product during and after the Contest.
- By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations exclude themselves from all losses, expenses or damages that may be suffered or incurred by any of the applicants as a result of entering into the contest, except such losses, expenses or damages are attributable to FCMB’s negligence or misconduct.
- FCMB reserves the right to place Flexxterns with partner organisations based on availability, as the selection of choice industry during the application does not equate to automatic placement. FCMB will not be held responsible for any further engagement on placements with partner organisations after the internship period.
- Applicants who qualify are responsible for their actions and shall not be considered as employees or agents of FCMB.
- Applicants shall keep in confidence any information received which is deemed confidential and shall not divulge same to any third-party except with approval of FCMB or the partner organisation.