The Google Student Training In Engineering Program (STEP 2024)
Apply now for the Google Student Training In Engineering Program (STEP 2024) on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. This internship is organized for students in their first or second year of a recognized full-time degree program in Computer Science or related technical fields, with an expected graduation date between 2024 and 2026. Google especially promote applications from students in underrepresented in the engineering and tech industry. For students graduating in 2022 and 2023, we encourage you to apply to the Software Engineering or Site Reliability Internship.
- The Program offers students the opportunity to operate on a software project alongside another STEP intern, with the support of full-time Googlers and a mentor.
- Students will also attend trainings to advance their technical and professional skills.
- Currently in first or second or third or fourth year of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Programming experience in either Java, C++ or Python.
- Available for a full-time 12-week internship Summer of 2024..
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s degree for a minimum of two years after completing the Summer 2021 internship.
- Experience in programming outside of your university course.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world challenges.
- Complete a challenging technical project with a team of Googlers and other STEP interns.
- Enhance your coding by using new tools and programming languages.
- Attend training sessions to build your professional skills and to help set you up for success.
- You will be matched with a Google engineer to mentor you throughout the internship.