Call for Application: The 2023 Eco Bank Application Engineers Opportunity
Eco Bank is delighted to inform an opportunity for Application Engineers for 2023. Eco Bank builds innovative banking products to assist advocate for environmental sustainability for our clients. Eco Bank is seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals that specialize in both engineering and sustainability. The Application Engineer will generate, maintain and implement sustainably–focused banking applications and services.
- This Job role is for subject matter experts on Core Banking Applications, Business Process Applications, robotic applications, and AI.
- This job role will anchor the core banking application as well as business process and other applications for the entire group.
- The need for this Job role arises from the group technology support models where experts are required to handle core business application deployments.
- The person in this job will handle and anchor transformation applications deployment both functionally and technically and support such at the Third level effectively and efficiently with deep knowledge.
Eligibility Conditions for the 2023 Eco Bank Application Engineers Opportunity
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Professional qualifications or certifications are added advantages.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IT, Banking, or business/robotic processes
- Extensive experience in managing and deploying applications.
Skills, Capabilities & Direct Attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of applications planning design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
- Good knowledge of banking and business/robotic applications
- Good knowledge of databases/middleware and application interfaces
- knowledge of current and emerging technologies, to satisfy application to business needs.
- Programming language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others.
- Ability to deliver on tight SLA.technologies such as MS IIS, and Weblogic.
This role enforces and manages core and non-core banking and business applications for the entire group.
- Implement business processes and or robotic applications.
- Implement core and non-core banking applications.
- Delivers level 3 support on all applications incidents and attains customer’s delightful experience and ensures no SLA breach.
- Delivers all assigned transformation system projects and tasks.
- Takes an active role in planned business continuity activities, ensuring recovery procedures are accurate and complete.
- Ensure effective communication and interaction with customers to deliver impeccable CX.
- Participate and coordinate parameterization, training, and UATs on application implementations.
- Innovate, propose, and create solutions related or not to the job functions to meet identified business needs.
- Ensure all Audit requirements are fulfilled.
Application Deadline: June 11, 2023