The 2023 Nokia Mobile Networks RBC MEA Trainee Program for Graduates.
Apply now for the 2023 Nokia Mobile Networks RBC MEA Trainee Program for Graduates on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. Meet the Nokia Mobile Network team and accelerate the world’s potential of placing 6G into action. Produce hyper-efficient architectures. Build advanced bio-optical sensors. There’s no limit to the work you can do here after all, we are the company setting networks on the moon. And, while you’re pushing limits, you would raise a career that’s just as expansive with the freedom to work your way.
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
Eligibility Conditions for the 2023 Nokia Mobile Networks RBC MEA Trainee Program
- BS: Telecom/ Network / Computer & Software Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Electrics and Electronics Engineering / Data Engineering
- Excellent English skills: both verbal and written
- Strong desire to learn & develop himself/herself professionally
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Skills and Requirements
- Problem-Solving skills including the ability to support improvement projects using processes and tools
- Result-oriented with a focus on achieving target and deadline
- Basic knowledge of health and safety and risk assessment.
- Positive attitude and ability to deliver results with no or minimum supervision
Program Duration: 3 to 12 months contract
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Company Culture: We believe our people are our greatest asset and we aim to foster a fun, challenging, positive, and inclusive work environment. We offer 1-on-1 mentorship, learning and development opportunities, global impact and interaction, and flexible work/life balance.
Meaningful Co-op Term: During your co-op term, you will have the opportunity to test out the latest technologies and work on innovative projects that could leave a global impact. You get to use skills learned in the classroom and apply them to real work situations while gaining professional hands-on experience.