The 2023 ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship for Nigerian Graduates
The 2023 ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship for Nigerian Graduates is a program organized to offer Nigerian graduates the chance of gaining hands-on experience in their field of study. The internship program is available to graduates from diverse disciplines including engineering, geosciences, finance, and business administration. The 2023 ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship for Nigerian Graduates
The program has the major aim to help Nigerian graduates to obtain practical skills and knowledge that would improve their employability in the Nigerian labor force. The internship program normally lasts for about a period of 12 months and successful applicants will be posted to ExxonMobil offices in different divisions of Nigeria.
As a Graduate Intern, you will partake in the Company’s one-year graduate internship program in fulfillment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing to fresh graduates’ professional development and openness to the advantages the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
The position of this internship is based at Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and MS and other applications.
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerian with a degree BSc or BA in Business Administration.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Food Safety knowledge and certifications
- Catering operations background
What you will do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the below mentioned:
- Assist in Meal sheets/Requests for Service verification and inspection documentation.
- Track Daily platform requests/ complaints and follow up to closure.
- Assist in Platforms Menu tracking compliance.
- Assist to collate weekly reports and key performance indicators.