The 2023 Helmut Veith Stipend Awards at TU Wien, Austria
Female students who have displayed a good level of written and spoken English are now called to study at TU Wien also known as Vienna University of Technology via The 2023 Helmut Veith Stipend Awards. The Helmut Veith Stipend is granted yearly to aspiring female students in the field of computer science who pursue (or plan to pursue) one of the programs in Computer Science at TU Wien taught in English in the summer semester of 2023. The 2023 Helmut Veith Stipend Awards at TU Wien, Austria
The Vienna University of Technology will offer the following benefits:
- EUR 6000 annually for a duration of up to two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.
Eligibility for The 2023 Helmut Veith Stipend Awards:
- Applicants must be eligible for admission to one of the above master’s programs in computer science at TU Wien that are taught in English.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must be Female Students
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: EUR 6000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Study:
• Master in Logic and Computation
• Master in Business Informatics
• Master in Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
• Master in Data Science
• Master in Media and Human-Centered Computing
Method of Application: Interested applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of faculty the student would be interested to work during their master’s thesis and why.
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university must be provided.
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
- Copy of passport
A certified translation needs to be provided for documents that are not in German or English. Your application must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application” as a single PDF document. The name of the PDF file needs to be “document.pdf”
Application Deadline: November 30th.