The 2023 Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit
Apply now to be a part of The 2023 Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship with One Young World, Novartis wishes to advance our culture of Inspired, Curios, and ‘Unbossed’ to offer an opportunity for young leaders who have a passion for healthcare and desires to participate in improving and advancing people’s lives and making this world a better place.
The Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship is a scholarship program that qualifies young leaders from around the world to attend the One Young World Summit, a global forum for young leaders to examine and generate solutions to provoking social, economic, and environmental problems.
The scholarship is available to individuals between the ages of 18-30 who are working on innovative projects or initiatives that address healthcare challenges in their communities or countries. Applicants should possess an ascertained track record of leadership, a commitment to making a positive impact in their field, and an undying passion for advancing healthcare outcomes. The scholarship covers the costs of attending the One Young World Summit, including accommodation, meals, and travel expenses. Recipients of the scholarship will also have the opportunity to participate in workshops and networking events with other young leaders and healthcare professionals from around the world.
The Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship is a quota of Novartis’ commitment to reimagining medicine and building a healthier world. Through initiatives like this scholarship, Novartis wishes to assist the next generation of healthcare leaders and drive innovation in healthcare around the world.
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship. One Young World will prioritize applicants from countries that are traditionally underrepresented at the One Young World Summit.
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis. Applicants must demonstrate a considerable positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity.
NOTE: Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- Access to the One Young World 2023 Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom, which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 1 – 6 October.
- Travel to and from Belfast (economy). All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on conference days).
- Ground transport that may be required between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
One Young World will evaluate these applications according to the following criteria:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health-based initiative.
- Having a good understanding of global issues
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Evidence of addressing key local and/or global healthcare issues
- Skills: Leadership, Innovation and Creativity, Collaboration, Entrepreneurial, Navigating complexity, Delivering results, Challenging the status quo
Application Deadline: 15 May 2023