The 2023 Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-Technical Internship for Students and Graduates
The 2023 Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-Technical Internship Program is for students and recent graduates who keep a genuine interest in geoscience and petro-technical-related subjects. The program offers aspiring professionals the opportunity to learn advanced geoscience and petro–technical skills and acquire hands–on experience within a professional environment.
Are you concerned about enrolling for an internship at Schlumberger? You can grasp the opportunity now to apply for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship if you are eligible. Schlumberger internships are paid positions, and last between a few months to a whole year, offering opportunities to use what you’ve learned at university on real projects.
Schlumberger has opportunities in geology, geophysics, petrophysics, and petroleum engineering. When you apply, we would match you to a team that suits your academic experience and interests.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 SCHLUMBERGER GEOSCIENCE AND PETRO-TECHNICAL INTERNSHIP
To be eligible for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be creative and ambitious professionals with proven experience and technical ingenuity.
- You will then continue to develop both your engineering skills and commercial acumen through comprehensive training programmes that provide you with a platform from which you can deliver and excel
- Applicants must have completed two years of an undergraduate degree in, Geology, Geophysics, Computer science, Telecommunications, Engineering
MERITS OF INTERNSHIP
An internship in Geoscience and Petro-technical is a mixture of developing your expertise even further and translating that knowledge into practical solutions that promote the understanding of the environments operate in:
- You will experience the latest software and work with colleagues pioneering new approaches in their fields.
- You will be exposed to different areas of the business and collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand how your skillset fits into the work we do.
- From day one, you will contribute to ongoing projects and see the difference you make.