The 2023 University of California African Legal Impact Scholarship
Apply now for the 2023 University of California African Legal Impact Scholarship on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The African Legal Impact Scholarship was organized to foster enrollment of students from Africa looking for advanced legal education in University of California, Berkeley. Due to extreme limitation of funds, the African Legal Impact Scholarship can only be awarded to two outstanding applicants each year.
Why Study at University of California, Berkeley?
The University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley, Berkeley, Cal, or California), is a public land-grant research university in Berkeley, California. It was founded in 1868 as the University of California and is the state’s first land-grant university and the founding campus of the University of California system. Berkeley has been considered to be among the top universities in the world.
- This is a full-tuition waiver.
- Recipients will be responsible for paying only the $1,000 seat deposit, plus travel and living expenses.
African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship awards can be awarded based on:
- Citizenship or primary residence in Africa
- Academic merit
- A Statement of Intention describing what the scholarship recipient plans on accomplishing in Africa after graduating from the LL.M. professional track
- Students must be admitted to the LL.M. professional track program before they can apply for this scholarship. Scholarship application instructions will be provided to eligible admitted students.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum grade standard of ‘P’ (pass) or higher in all classes during the first semester in order to maintain scholarship eligibility during the second semester.
- 1st November 2023 for option A (spring start)
- 18th December 2023 for option B (summer start)
Application Deadline: December 18, 2023