The 2024 KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) presents the 2024 KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships to undergraduate international students. KAIST international scholarships are very competitive and immediately a student is chosen by KAIST, his/her tuition fee is waived off and he/she will get scholarship based on KAIST policies.
KAIST invites applications worldwide. Eligible international undergraduate applicants desiring to study at KAIST are welcome to apply for the KAIST International Student Scholarship as they apply for their course. You can choose to apply either for SPRING semester or Fall semester.
Why Study at KAIST?
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is a national research university based in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was established by the Korean government in 1971 as the nation’s first public, research-oriented science and engineering institution. KAIST is taken to be one of the most prestigious universities in the nation
Researchers at KAIST have developed the Online Electric Vehicle (OLEV), a technique of powering vehicles through cables underneath the surface of the road via non-contact magnetic charging (a power source is placed underneath the road surface and power is wirelessly picked up on the vehicle itself).
In order to be eligible for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international applicant
- Meet the University’s minimum admissions requirements (for program/discipline-specific information,
- Maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.7 to be eligible for the scholarship renewal.
The KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship includes:
- Full tuition fee: Tuition exemption for 8 semesters (4 years)
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
- There are no separate procedure for applying for scholarship. Just check “KAIST Scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- All applications will be thoroughly and equally reviewed during the admission process. Upon being chosen for admission, you will automatically be entitled to the KAIST Scholarship.
- The application deadline for this remarkable opportunity is October 20th, 2023.
- Don’t let this chance slip through your fingers. Apply for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship today and embark on a journey of educational excellence in Korea!
- The 2023 KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship stands as a beacon of academic recognition and support for outstanding students.
- It does not only offer financial benefits but also give a platform for personal and academic growth.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2023.