The Ambassador’s International Scholarship 2023 at Sharda University in India
Students with good knowledge of English language are called for The Ambassador’s International Scholarship 2023 which would be taking place at Sharda University in India. Sharda University, Delhi NCR, India affirms that it will offer up to 100% Scholarship on tuition fees to 50 students from your country in order to attend degree programs in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Sharda University has over the years become one of the leading centers of education, research, and innovation in Delhi NCR region.
Eligibility for the Ambassador’s International Scholarship 2023:
- Be permanent citizens in their country of origin. (The scholarships are not valid for Indian NRI or POI).
- For entry into Bachelor programs, applicants must have finished Grade 12 with 80% or equivalent and above.
- For entry into Master programs, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in related areas with a CGPA of 75% and above.
- For entry to PhD programs, applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in a related study area.
- Have a good knowledge of the English language (IELTS 6.5 and above or any other English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent) (Native Speakers of English and students who have studied in their degree in the English language are exempted).
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD
Value of Award:
- Ten (10) 100% tuition fees scholarships.
- Twenty (20) 50% tuition fees scholarships.
- Twenty (20) 20% tuition fees scholarships.
Number of Awards: 50
Eligible Fields of Studies: Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
- An application form with one recent photograph.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Certified copies of High School Diplomas or University Degrees.
- For applicants whose English is not their first language, certificates indicating the knowledge of English as per above requirements
- Two (2) letters of reference. One (1) letter of recommendation must be from the Ambassador or other Educational Authority in their country.
- A recent health certificate stating that the applicant does not suffer from any infectious diseases.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- An Essay of 1500 words with the topic: “What benefits I expect to earn by studying in India”
The application form with all documentation requested shall be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can be obtained by writing to: email@example.com
NOTE: All the documentation submitted must be written or translated into English.
Applicants must submit only certified copies of the original documents. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible application files will not be taken into consideration.
Method of Application: Applicants need to register themselves on the Sharda University portal to apply. Students can click the ‘Apply Now button” to apply for the opportunity.