The Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2024
Apply now for the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2024 on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. As a well established associate of One Young World, Deloitte is delighted to assist the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2024, granting five outstanding young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit in Montreal, Canada on 18 – 21 September 2024.
This scholarship is organized for young leaders concentrated on addressing these challenges, by either decreasing the causes and effects of climate change, or enhancing the education, skills, and exposure to opportunities, in their communities, countries, or the world at large.
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship, but projects must be based where Deloitte has a presence
- Evidence of commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address either climate and environmental challenges, or education and skills-based challenges
Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will look into applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal.
- Travel restrictions permitting
- Hotel accommodation in a private room between 18 and 21 (inclusive) September, 2024
- The cost of travel to and from Montreal (economy class)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit)
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy”
Application Deadline: January 21, 2024.