The Founders Factory Africa Gen F EIR Initiative 2023
Apply now for the Founders Factory Africa Gen F EIR Initiative 2023 on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. Founders Factory Africa’s Gen–F EIR (Entrepreneur in Residence) Initiative 2023 is a unique program that leverages Founders Factory Africa’s global network of industry experts, to develop and launch early–stage startups in a range of sectors including Fintech, eCommerce, healthtech, and logistics.
Join the Gen F Entrepreneur In Residence studio. Diverting startup concepts into reality in 12 weeks through our Venture Design Studio and financing to validate your ideaGen F is powered by Founders Factory Africa, Founders Factory Africa powers Gen F one of the continent’s largest and most active, hands-on investors. Bootstrapping a new idea is hard. It demands certain skills and most founders can’t take the financial risk.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE GEN F EIR INITIATIVE 2023
- Exceptional founders/aspiring entrepreneurs looking to build out and test their ideas, achieve commercial success, and create outsized, systemic impact.
- Outstanding professionals and domain experts looking to make the transition from the corporate environment to entrepreneurship.
- Founders looking to build tech solutions that solve Africa’s largest problems and catalyze change.
- Entrepreneurs who have a keen eye for local market gaps and a sharp sense of local problems that they are passionate about solving.
- We give you a monthly stipend, experimentation budget, and access to experts to test and launch your idea.
- You’ll then qualify to pitch for up to $250k in further funding to launch it.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Founders Factory Africa has consciously made this procedure as simple as possible so it’s not onerous on the founder. The application process is broken down into the following stages:
- Application Form – To vet the market opportunity and get to know the founder a little bit. If you have not heard from us in 1 week from applying, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Exploratory Chat – A 30 min session to meet the founder and assess founder/market fit. The outcome will be communicated within 2 weeks from the initial chat.
- Panel Interview – A 1-hour session with different members at FFA to probe a little bit more into your concept. The outcome will be communicated 1 week after the panel interview.
APPLICATIONS ARE ON A ROLLING BASIS AND HENCE THEY ARE ALWAYS OPEN, SO KINDLY APPLY ANYTIME