The Kingdom Summit Goshen Impact Fund Entrepreneurship Programme 2023
The Kingdom Summit Goshen Impact Fund Entrepreneurship Programme is an initiative that aims to support and empower entrepreneurs. The Kingdom Summit focuses on providing mentorship, funding opportunities, and resources to aspiring or existing entrepreneurs
The Kingdom Summit hereby invites you to the 2023 edition of the Goshen Impact Fund Entrepreneurship Programme (GIFEP).
It is a programme set to assist upcoming entrepreneurs who have innovative, creative and credible business value propositions and need mentorship, capacity building, access to the market, investor readiness and grants.
The Goshen Impact Fund Entrepreneurship Programme is an initiative of the Kingdom Summit aimed at supporting upcoming entrepreneurs that have innovative, creative and credible business value propositions.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE KINGDOM SUMMIT GOSHEN IMPACT FUND ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME 2023
- Open to small business owners and entrepreneurs who are innovative and have viable business ideas or ventures that are in start-up and early growth stages;
- Businesses and Entrepreneurs across all sectors/industries in Nigeria;
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old and a University or Polytechnic, College of Education/ Technology graduate;
- Only one company can apply per application and a company can apply only once.
- Access to Capital
- Marketing Access
- Mentorship Capacity Building
- Investment readiness
- Free Strategy Session
- Innovation, creativity, and viability of the business
- Market Opportunity: Knowledge and understanding of the target market, customers and competition
- Financial Understanding: An understanding of the basic financial requirements of running a business, costs, and revenues
- Scalability: Potential for replication and growth of product or service offerings to create jobs and impact the kingdom
- Social Impact: The ability of the venture to solve social problems such as employment generation, poverty alleviation, empowerment, etc.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2023