The Mercedes-Benz beVisioneers Fellowship 2024
The The Mercedes-Benz beVisioneers Fellowship 2024 is like a dream come true for all young innovators to obtain funding for their innovations. It also provides a 12 month intensive program to also acquire more knowledge in the focus areas. This Fellowship financed by Mercedes-Benz, beVisioneers offers young innovators with the training, finance and expert support needed to bring your planet-positive project or idea to life. If you are eagerly committed to building positive environmental change, whether in your community or across the world, beVisioneers is the fellowship for you irrespective of your academic background, cultural affiliation or financial situation.
beVisioneers seeks to bring your planet-positive ideas to life, irrespective of their stage or your financial situation.
To apply, first make sure you fit the profile:
- 16-28 years old at the time of application
- You are residing in one of the following countries or regions: the EU, India, Kenya, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Uganda, United Kingdom and USA.
- Your project is implemented in one or several of those countries
A UNIQUE & COLLABORATIVE FRAMEWORK
The beVisioneers concentrates on certain sustainability zones, for example, Food Waste or Clean Water. We match our Fellows’ ideas and projects to these areas, giving them mainly what they need to address these challenges over 12 months. Projects will be performed in close proximity to align with broader efforts around localization. With this approach, we can increase impact.
THE THREE LEARNING LABS
The program will focus on three different learning labs over 12 months:
- Personal sustainability, focused on your individual and collective leadership, well-being and resilience.
- Environmental Sustainability, focused on your knowledge and application of planet-positive concepts and practices.
- Venture sustainability, focused on your entrepreneurial mindsets and skills to turn ideas into action.
Regional & Global Summits
You will get a chance to meet other Fellows face-to-face at our regional summits.
During these summits you will hear from industry experts.
There will also be a chance to attend a global summit, which will include pitch competitions and opportunities to win funding for your project.
- At the core of our offering is a 12-month intensive hybrid-learning program designed and implemented by education pioneers
- The DO School Fellowships gGmbH, that focuses on the implementation of your project.
- Upon completing the 12-month intensive you will be welcomed into the beVisioneers Ambassador Program, with special opportunities to grow your leadership, network and impact.
Application Deadline: January 24, 2024.