The Oilserv Ingenious Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
The Oilserv Ingenious Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 offers an opportunity for graduates, at the end of their degree, to obtain In–depth knowledge and experience in all aspects of the Oilserv business. The program is organized to offer excellent graduates with the best accreditation and training for a successful career in the oil industry.
Oilserv Limited is a top provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore, and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector.
Additionally, the program includes the development of key skills, such as communication and presentation, problem-solving, interpersonal, and leadership. Furthermore, this program provides exposure to people from different backgrounds and equips them with the knowledge and skills required to operate in the oil industry.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE OILSERV INDGENIOUS GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME 2023
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE O’Level results including Math and English at a sitting.
- Minimum of Second-class upper degree in Engineering, Management, Sciences & other disciplines
- Must have completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on exemption from NYSC.
- Graduates from international universities must submit undergraduate transcripts where the class of degree is not stated on the certificate.
- Not more than 26 years. Candidates older than 26 years with a relevant Master’s degree will be considered but must be 30 years maximum.
- 0 – 2 years experience after NYSC
- Through rotations, projects, and mentorship, participants would acquire skills, build a network, and transition into a full-time role.
- Ideal for adaptable, proactive, and ambitious individuals committed to professional growth.
Application Deadline: September 3, 2023