The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024
The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024 are generously supported by the Pershing Square Foundation. Applications are welcomed from eligible postgraduate candidates for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom.
The Pershing Square Foundation grants full scholarships to assist excellent students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. Successful applicants would have the chance to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year.
- Funding for course fees
- Living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE OXFORD PERISHING SQUARE GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
To be eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024, applicants are required to have met the conditions below:
1. New applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA programme
- You must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process (waitlisted or re-evaluated applicants will not be considered)
2. If you apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of 1+1 MBA partnering programmes, and to the MBA (as a separate application)
3. If you are:
- Moving into your MBA year and have not been considered for the scholarship in the previous year (e.g. waitlisted/ re-evaluated applicants)
- Admitted to the MBA while studying in one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes
- Academic achievement is demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE scores, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential is demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
You are advised to highlight these attributes in your 1+1 MBA application, scholarship essay, and interview answers.
Shortlisting is scheduled to take place in early April with candidates expected to be invited to interview in late April or early May.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
If interested and qualified for the program go to Pershing Square Foundation (PSF) at www.sbs.ox.ac.uk to apply
All participants must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline to be considered.
Answer the question in no more than 500 words:
- How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
SCHEDULES FOR DEADLINE
- Each of our partnering programmes has its own application form, deadlines, and requirements.
- You must apply by 5 January 2024 for the 1+1 MBA and by your chosen Master’s programme deadline, either in December or January.
- Funding deadlines for 1+1 MBA partnering programmes can be found on the relevant course page on the Graduate Admissions website.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2024