The 2024 Skoll MBA Scholarship for International Students at Said Business School in UK
The Skoll MBA Scholarship at Said Business School offers full tuition for international students enrolled in a one–year full–time MBA program at Said Business School. This Scholarship is sponsored by the Skoll Scholarship Fund, an independent charitable trust established by Social Innovator Jeff Skoll in 2020.
The Skoll MBA Scholarship is open to international students from any country in the world who show remarkable social and/or environmental impact in their previous roles or social/professional involvement.
Applications are currently invited from properly eligible candidates who are concerned about acquiring an MBA degree at the University of Oxford to apply for the Skoll Scholarship for MBA Studies for the 2024 academic session.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2024 SKOLL MBA SCHOLARSHIP
In order to be considered for the Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA 2024, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must demonstrate that he/she has identified opportunities and taken action in order to make a positive social impact.
- Have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches.
- Applicants can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of their entrepreneurial action.
- Possess personal qualities of a social entrepreneur.
- Demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact.
- Demonstrate the need for the Scholarship.
- Show that the cost of the programme is an important financial burden.
PROCEDURE AND VENUE FOR SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- As part of your MBA application, upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions and submit your MBA application! You’ll find the Scholarship essay questions under the “Funding” section of the MBA application. We would advise that you allow yourself about 1-weeks’ time to answer the Skoll Scholarship essay questions.
- The MBA Admissions Team will then assess your application and determine if you are accepted onto the MBA programme or not.
- If you receive confirmation that you have been accepted into the MBA programme, your application will automatically go forward to the Skoll Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Applications for the Scholarship are reviewed after each MBA admissions stage.
- You will receive an update on the status of your Scholarship application and whether your application is going forward to final shortlisting shortly after MBA admission decisions have been made from each stage.
- If you receive confirmation that your Scholarship application is going forward to final shortlisting, keep an eye out for an email from the Skoll Centre with a link to the Logistics and Reference Form. See the timelines below to know when to expect this email.
- Once you have received the email, complete the Logistics and Reference Form. This consists of a series of short questions to confirm your contact details (in case you are invited to interview), how you heard about the Scholarship, and your referee’s contact details. Please note, that your referees will not be contacted unless you get to the final stages of the selection process.
The Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA offers full funding plus a living stipend for successful candidates to complete an MBA degree.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Interested applicants for the Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA 2024 are to complete their application online by following the steps outlined (below):
- Connect to register your interest in the Scholarship and make sure you’re kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the Oxford MBA programme directly to Saïd Business School. You need to do this during stages 1, 2, or 3 of the MBA admissions process.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2024