2023/2024 Fulbright TEA for Teachers- Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program
Participants with a teaching experience of at least 3 years are called to participate in the fully funded Fulbright TEA, a program by the Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program. The Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program brings international educators to the United States for a six-week professional learning program consisting of academic seminars at a host university and co-teaching placements at area schools. Participants attend classrooms, team-teach, and share their expertise with educators and students at the host university and at various public, private (secular or faith-based), or charter schools. Participants also partake in civic and cultural activities in their host communities. 2023/2024 Fulbright TEA for Teachers- Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program
Requirements for the 2023/2024 Fulbright TEA for Teachers:
- Current secondary-level (middle and high school), full-time teachers of English, English as a Foreign Language (EFL), math, science, foreign language or social studies including special education teachers in those subjects, at institutions serving a local population primarily.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum of three years of full-time teaching experience by the start of the program, with a preference for those who have completed at least five years of full-time teaching
• Demonstrated oral and written English language proficiency
• Citizen and resident of an eligible country
• Other requirements as indicated in the application
The Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program provides:
- J-1 visa support
- Roundtrip airfare, Accommodations, meals, and incidentals for the duration of the program
- Accident and sickness medical coverage (supplementary to participant’s existing insurance)
- Professional development and cultural activities
- A workshop in Washington, D.C.
Method of Application:
- The Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program is open to full-time secondary educators in participating countries.
- Please contact your local U.S. Embassy or Fulbright Commission for information about how to apply, including specific application deadlines, as this varies by country or territory.
Application Deadline: March 2023