2023 Al-Maktoum College Living Support Scholarship at University of Dundee in the United Kingdom
The Al-Maktoum College Living Support Scholarship is a scholarship program designed to provide financial assistance to students who have been accepted into a full-time undergraduate degree program at Al-Maktoum College of Higher Education in Dundee, Scotland. The scholarship is intended to help cover living expenses such as accommodation, food, and other necessary costs associated with attending college. The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities who are able to demonstrate financial need. 2023 Al-Maktoum College Living Support Scholarship at University of Dundee in the United Kingdom
The Al-Maktoum College Living Support Scholarship provides a valuable opportunity for students to pursue their academic goals without having to worry about financial constraints. It is one of several scholarship programs offered by the college to support students from diverse backgrounds and ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed.
In partnership with the University of Dundee, Al-Maktoum College Dundee is providing living support bursaries for applicants joining an MSc Islamic Finance course in the 2023/24 academic year. 2023 Al-Maktoum College Living Support Scholarship at University of Dundee in the United Kingdom
The scholarship is worth £3,000 and will be paid in 10 monthly installments of £300 after you have started your course.
Eligibility for the 2023 Al-Maktoum College Living Support Scholarship:
To be eligible for the bursary, you must:
- Have either a conditional or unconditional offer to study:
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking, Finance, and International Business MSc
- Islamic Finance MSc
- Be starting your course in September 2023
- Have already been awarded one of the following University of Dundee scholarships:
- Global Citizenship Scholarship
- Global Excellence Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Regional Scholarship (Africa / South Asia / Indonesia / China)
- If you are an International College Dundee student, you must have received the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship.
- Hold International Fee Status
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £3,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must complete and submit an application form, along with supporting documents such as proof of income and financial statements. The scholarship committee will review all applications and make a decision based on financial need, academic merit, and other relevant criteria. There is no separate application form for this bursary. Your eligibility will be assessed by our Admissions team, and we will notify you in writing if you are eligible to receive this bursary.
Our Admissions team will contact Al-Maktoum College after you enroll at Dundee to confirm your award.
Application Deadline: Monday 31 July 2023 at 23:59 (UK time)