2023 Broad Street Finish Line Grant Program at Temple University, USA
Undergraduates seeking for a stupendous chance to complete their education in any university in USA are hereby invited to lay applications for the 2023 Broad Street Finish Line Grant Program at the Temple University.
Temple University is awarding the Broad Street Finish Line Grant to international freshmen who are considering studying an undergraduate degree course in the USA. This program is one of Temple’s signature grant programs with the major objective of helping students cross the finish line toward graduation.
- The Broad Street Finish Line Grant is currently for undergraduate students only and is open to both first-year (i.e. freshman) and transfer students. Incoming students are automatically considered at the time of admission and should not apply for this grant.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
- Preference will be given to students who are the first generation in their families to graduate from a college/university.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to $5000.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application:
- Incoming undergraduate students are automatically considered for the Broad Street Finish Line Grant at the time of admission. There is no application to complete for incoming students.
- Current Temple students (or students who are taking time off from Temple) should completethis short application, telling us about any financial hardship you are encountering as you near graduation.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023