Kelver Hartley 2023 French Equity Scholarships at University of Newcastle, Australia
The University of Newcastle is currently offering students the opportunity to foster their education in University of Newcastle in Australia, This scholarship is a fully funded programme with complete funding worth $5000 stipend to Undergraduates in collaboration with Kelver Harley.
University of Newcastle, Australia is offering the Kelver Hartley French Equity Scholarship which is planned to assist any undergraduate student from the University of Newcastle with a French major who is undergoing educational disadvantage. The scholarship provides a total benefit of $5000 to be paid as a lump sum after the relevant census date.
Eligibility for the 2023 French Equity Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in any year of any undergraduate degree at the University of Newcastle.
- Be centering in French.
- Demonstrate impact of personal circumstances, such as carer, sole parent, financial hardship, English language difficulty, Indigenous Australian, long term medical condition or effects of abuse, disability, refugee status, regional/remote disadvantage.
- Not be the recipient of another University of Newcastle donor-funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $5000
Number of Awards: 2
Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- A personal statement (approx. 1 A4 page) outlining your academic achievements, career aspirations in the relevant area of study, and how this scholarship would assist you.
- You may need to provide documents to support financial hardship, although a centrelink reference number may be enough. Additional documents will be identified based on your application responses and listed in the Documents section of the application.
Application Deadline: 15 February 2023