2024/25 University of Cambridge Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programme
The Mastercard Foundation is delighted to announce the call for applications for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programme at the University of Cambridge for the 2024/2025 academic year.
The programme at the University of Cambridge is organized to offer talented students from Africa fully-funded opportunities to complete their master’s training, increase in transformative leadership, and contribute to climate resilience and sustainability in Africa and the world at large.
The programme offers scholarships that span the full range of disciplines in Cambridge except for the following business courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA),
- Master of Corporate Law (MCL),
- Master of Finance (MFin).
To be eligible for this scholarship you
- Must be a citizen of an African country,
- Must be ordinarily resident in an African country unless you can show temporary absence for study/work with an intention to return, or unless you have been displaced.
- Must be applying for a Master’s course of up to one year in length, at the University of Cambridge.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
The Application procedure begins with an application for admission to the University of Cambridge via the course directory, to be completed by the funding deadline of the course. https://www.postgraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses
The application for funding is embedded in the course application process.
As part of the application procedure, prospective scholars will need to provide a supplementary statement that shows their personal commitment to contributing to climate-resilient and sustainable futures for Africa.
- The deadline for submitting applications for funding is the 5th of December 2023 for courses with a 5th of December deadline and the 5th of January 2024 for courses with a 5th of January deadline.
- When making an application, pay close attention to the funding deadline.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2024