2023 Provost’s Excellence International Awards at University of Nottingham Malaysia
The University of Nottingham Malaysia is granting six full scholarships to outstanding and worthy students pursuing any undergraduate programmes in the September 2023 intake at the University of Nottingham Malaysia. 2023 Provost’s Excellence International Awards at University of Nottingham Malaysia
The 2023 Provost’s Excellence International Awards at the University of Nottingham Malaysia is a scholarship program organized to help outstanding international students with hopes of pursuing their undergraduate studies at the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNMC). The scholarship is granted by the university to acknowledge and reward academic excellence and to inspire students to excel in their studies.
The scholarship covers tuition fees and offers a living allowance of RM12,000 per year for the period of the program, which is usually three to four years depending on the desired course of study. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be citizens of a country outside Malaysia, have attained excellent academic results, and must be in possession of an offer to study at UNMC.
Eligibility for the 2023 Provost’s Excellence International Awards:
- Applicants must be facing financial hardship and require financial support to attend university.
- Applicants must have obtained an unconditional offer to study undergraduate programme in September 2023.
- Applicants must be active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Applicants must maintain a second upper-class average mark in each academic year.
- Applicants must have completed high school graduation.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 65
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full Tuition fee
Number of Awards: 6
Method of Application: Applicants must make sure to sign in on the University Portal to apply. Scholarship applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in the attachment of all required documents to be considered.
Application Deadline: 24 July 2023