2023 UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grants for International Students
UNESCO invites young women and men under the age of 35 to submit applications for the 2023 UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grants and acquire a grant of USD 10,000 to further their project. The UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grant was first established in 2021 and is organized within the UNESCO Silk Roads Programme with the support of the National Commission of the People’s Republic of China for UNESCO, in the context of the UNESCO Social and Human Sciences Programme. 2023 UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grants for International Students
The grant has the sole aim to mobilize young researchers for further study of the Silk Roads shared heritage.
Eligibility for the 2023 UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grants
- The applicants must be 35 years or younger.
- Applicants must be interested in postgraduate level research in the field of Science and Technology and Traditional Knowhow, Religion and Spirituality, Language and Literature, Arts and Music, Traditional Sports and Games, Economy and Trade, or Silk Roads Legacy and Contemporary Issues or similar/related can be undertaken.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 12
Value of Award: Twelve grants of USD 10,000 will be awarded per research project.
Method of Application: Applicants are required to submit their research proposals by downloading and completing the template provided detailing their research project, its methods, expected outcomes, and contribution to existing scholarship. Proposals should be submitted in English and sent to: email@example.com
- The deadline for submitting proposals is 31 May 2023.
- The submitted research proposals will be evaluated by a scientific panel comprised of renowned international academics.
- The list of grant awardees will be announced in October 2023.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023