2024/2025 Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship
The 2024/2025 Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship is financed by Dr Bryant Orjiako and maintains Oxford’s mission to create relevant opportunities across Africa. This award enables the establishment of a new, fully endowed African MBA scholarship, open to students coming to the school from across the whole of Africa. It is the first of its kind at the university.
Just in case the scholarship is not given to a candidate who applies by this date, candidates applying to the final MBA application deadline of 17 May 2024 may also be considered. However, early application is recommended.
Below are the eligibility conditions for the MBA scholarship
- Oxford MBA students
- Of African nationality and ordinarily resident in an African country
- Awarded on academic excellence displayed through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Evidence of contributing to Africa’s development and evidence of an intention to continue to contribute to Africa’s development
- Course fees and a grant for living costs of at least £17,668.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
- No additional application is needed.
- We will use the details you supply in your MBA application form.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2024