Clinton Global Initiative University Program for Higher Education Student Leaders 2023
Undergraduates or graduates who are higher education students and are looking into pressing global challenges and their corresponding solutions are invited by The Clinton Global Initiative University (CGI U) for the Clinton Global Initiative University Program for Higher Education Student Leaders 2023.
Students chosen for CGI U will be given access to personalized mentorship, a social impact curriculum, funding opportunities through CGI U partners, and invitations to student engagements, including the CGI U 2023 Annual Meeting at Vanderbilt University from March 3-5, 2023.
You are eligible to apply to the CGI U Class of 2023 student cohort if:
- You are pursuing an associate, vocational, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree at the time of application
- You are enrolled in an institution of higher learning at the time of application
- You have never previously been accepted to CGI U
CGI U GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS:
Through the online platform, Commitment Mentors will inspect and watch student engagement in the CGI U curriculum and make sure that students are accomplishing requirements for graduation. In order to complete the CGI U program and become eligible for CGI U’s Commitment-Maker seal, letters of recommendation and other opportunities, students must complete the following over the course of the 2023 program:
- Participation in at least three (3) small group discussion throughout the program (to be scheduled by Commitment Mentors).
- Review of CGI U’s 30-minute webinar recordings and readings, which will be housed on the online platform, and completion of all accompanying exercises.
- Completion of one 30-minute individual coaching session with their Commitment Mentor per module (3 in total).
- Completion of Commitment to Action progress report.
The early decision deadline is October 23, 2022. The regular decision deadline is December 16, 2022.
Application Deadline: December 16, 2022