Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) Programme 2023
The Deloitte is proudly offering university students the opportunity to advance their careers as a student in the Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) Programme 2023. Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services.
The Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) accepts multiple experiences and draws from unique viewpoints to develop business solutions that matter. VIBE offers university students an opportunity to experience what truly makes Deloitte distinctive and which also gives us an opportunity to connect with you.
- Must be in your final year studying towards a Bachelors degree or Postgraduate qualification at an accredited university
- Must have attained a pass mark above 60% on all your subjects in Matric (Grade 12)
- No experience required
*Please note that the VIBE programme will be held in Gauteng and that this is an unpaid programme.
- Are you able to demonstrate a professional work ethic and integrity?
- Do you have the ability to prioritise competing responsibilities according to their urgency and importance?
- Are you able to follow instructions accurately and work efficiently to deliver results within time constraints set by a leader?
- Are you a fast learner? Do you have lateral thinking skills, problem solving and analytical abilities?
- VIBE is an interactive programme that is designed with your future in mind.
- You will receive insight into the various service lines that enable our multidisciplinary approach and the opportunities within these areas to take your career to the next level.
- You will have the opportunity to attend workshops and seminars that will equip you with the tools and skills needed to navigate the transition from university campus to the world of work. You’ll also have a direct opportunity to connect with some of our key business stakeholders across Deloitte.
- The ideal VIBE candidates are university students who we would ultimately consider for our graduate programmes.
- When submitting your application for VIBE, attach your CV, matric certficate and an academic transcript with a 65% + average. A cover letter is optional.