Schneider Electric 2023 Graduate Trainee Program
Schneider Electric SE is a French multinational company that specializes in digital automation and energy management. It addresses homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, and industries, by combining energy technologies, real-time automation, software, and services. Schneider Electric is the parent company of Square D, APC, and others. It is also a research company. Schneider Electric 2023 Graduate Trainee Program
Schneider Electric produces connected technologies that modify industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Schneider Electric’s 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries.
Requirements for the Schneider Electric 2023 Graduate Trainee Program:
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a university degree (BEng, BSc Eng, or BEng Tech Honours) in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation/Control, Electrical & Computer Engineering, and Mechatronics Engineering.
- Recent graduate (2022 – 2023) with no formal work experience
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you
Qualifications for the Schneider Electric 2023 Graduate Trainee Program
- A positive attitude, with an eagerness to learn and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.