The 2023 Agnes C. Nelson Memorial International Scholarship at University of Washington in USA
The 2023 Agnes C. Nelson Memorial International Scholarship is a scholarship program open to international students who are already enrolled in undergraduate studies at the University of Washington in Seattle, USA. The scholarship is planned to help students who exhibit academic excellence and financial need in pursuing their studies at the University. The 2023 Agnes C. Nelson Memorial International Scholarship at University of Washington in USA
The scholarship covers tuition and fees for up to 12 credits per quarter for the academic year, which is normally three quarters. The award amount differs depending on the applicant’s financial needs and academic performance. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be international students who display financial need.
The University of Washington, USA will offer an award amount of about $8,000 towards tuition fees to high-achieving candidates.
Eligibility for The 2023 Agnes C. Nelson Memorial International Scholarship:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a cumulative UW GPA of at least 3.2,
- Have completed 25 combined credits in Economics and Political Science, with at least 10 credits in each department,
- Have completed 75 credits by the end of Spring Quarter 2023,
- Have submitted a completed application form with all necessary attachments
- Must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Must be fluent and have met the English Language Requirements.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Approximately $8,000 towards tuition fees
Number of Awards: 1
Eligible Field of Studies: The scholarship will be granted to students majoring in Political Science or Economics.
Method of Application: The application packet must include the following:
1. A completed application form (attached). Applications are also on the Pol S Scholarship page at: https://www.polisci.washington.edu/scholarships (bottom of page).
2. An unofficial UW transcript. Access your unofficial transcript from your MyUW page.
3. A 500-word essay (2 pages, double-spaced) in which you examine the interrelationships between political processes and economic decisions.
Applicants are to submit an application and supporting materials by email as pdf attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place Agnes Nelson Scholarship in the subject line.
Application Deadline: April 28th, 2023.